Cold Chain Consulting
CoolPac offers a Cold Chain Consulting and Auditing service. Typically for organisations that lack the capacity or man power to undertake their own audits, sometimes companies just dont know where to start.
Cold Chain requires knowledge of many areas, including:
• Regulation requirements by local and international authorities
• Quality Management Systems
• Validation and qualification of equipment and facilities
• Design and validation of cold chain mechanisms
• Logistic options
• Distribution practices (local and international)
Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Quality Agreements (GMP Agreement) are common to many industries, often containing punitive legal clauses and financial costs. Over or under specification of requirements under these agreements can lead to inappropriate fulfilment effort, costly contract re-negotiations or assumed deliverables unfulfilled. Such outcomes can poison relationships.
Elements may need to account for government or client standards, or both, and may include…
• Facilities and equipment: adequacy, age, maintenance, appropriately specified.
• Currency: qualification and validation.
• Pack-out design and validation.
• Third party providers.
• Tracking and monitoring of dispatches.
• Procedures for conflict resolution.
To talk to us about your Cold Chain, please call us on 1300 266 555 or email email@example.com.